What will you do?
As a Product Manager, you would be expected to:
- Conceptualize, define, plan and execute the core Backend / Logistics Product
- Lead market and user research
- Develop strategy, product roadmap and design of new products
- Improve product features to deliver as per the team and company goals
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
Join us, if you are:
- Customer Oriented: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Good Leader: You can spearhead the team and get the best out of everyone.
- A Go-Getter: You are highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design solutions for the problems
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a Tier I engineering college (IITs, BITS Pilani, NSIT, DCE, NITs, IIITs).
- You have 3-8 years of overall experience with very strong Backend / Seller-Side Product Management expertise.
- You have experience with all stages of the product lifecycle.
- You have a deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Having domain knowledge in IoT and Data Analytics would be a plus.