As a Engineering Manager you will join an Engineering led company. Our Client is globally admired for their SaaS products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Mentor and guide multiple engineering teams of 8-10 people or larger teams.
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the product.
- Define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time architect
- Design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Responsible for hiring and skills management within the team.
What you have:
- 6 to 10 years of total work experience in high performance software company, preferably in a consumer startup (or startup like environment). Please skip if experience is limited to services.
- Strong hands-on coding experience.
- Experience with one or more back end technologies (e.g. PHP, Python, Java)
- Sound understanding of scalable systems, distributed computing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
For more details please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org