You will work with the senior management team and will play an important role in our growth. We are not just looking for doers but people who can think, strategise, create, implement and execute. Your fresh ideas will always be listened to and you have an opportunity to be a part of something that will change the way financial services takes place outside the big domination of banks in the modern digital & social world.
You will develop skills and experiences that are hard to develop anywhere else. Moreover you help the world become a better place by contributing to build better financial services.
You will play a key role in delivering smart Business Intelligence, creating data driven
insights, development of advanced statistical models. Behavior analytics, combined with user demographics and social media interactions will be used to build sophisticated analytics modules, as the product is geared towards the customer and their interactions with the product. If you have work experience on either of these; Personal Finance Management (PFM)/Credit risk modelling/Behavioral finance, then it will be an added bonus.
You will be responsible for:
• Mathematical modelling, multivariant tests and predictive analytics to forecast customer behavior and profiling users
• Demographic/income/characteristics analysis
• Carrying out exploratory analysis and incorporating new methodologies and techniques
• Tracking stickiness to the app
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in statistics, mathematics, computer science
• Proven experience in building data science models
• A strong background in Machine Learning, predictive modelling, and statistics.
• Hands on experience in Python or R
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Weka, NumPy, etc Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop etc.) and Java is desirable
• Fluency in English and great communication skills
• Understanding that business needs can change – adaptable to the pace of a start up
For more details please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org