- Setup and maintain all technology servers, systems and infrastructure
- Configure and manage all server systems including email servers, web servers, cache servers and load balancers
- Develop and maintain enterprise system architecture. Define standards and protocols for data exchange, communication and integration of different systems
- Define and execute capacity planning and monitoring processes for all infrastructure and data-center technologies.
- Optimize technical performance and perform deep fine tuning
- Define and implement security directives, disaster-recovery and other critical business or IT objectives
- Maintain the highest levels of service goals with a view towards continuous improvement and innovation
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in the field of IT operations, web & internet systems, network administration and systems integration
- Broad and deep experience with web operations from server automation to cloud computing
- Proficiency in writing bash, python and other scripts
- Good experience with virtualization and docker technology stack
- Highly organized, efficient and thorough
- Proactive and self driven individual with extremely good communication and interpersonal skills
For more details please reach me at email@example.com
Front End Developer/Sr. Developer/Lead (4-10 yrs)
Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon
- The position will require you to work on the core experience that visitors will get on using cutting edge products our client is building
- Building elegant web UIs that allow our users to enjoy consuming gobs of information.
- We are looking for frontend developers who have a strong sense for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for detail
- User Interface development from scratch will open avenues to learn and build a new application to increase customer traction
- 4-10 years of UI / front end development experience
- E. / B. Tech. / M.E. / M. Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related field from a premier institute
- Prior working experience in React JS / React Native
- Strong experience in JS
- Strong understanding of web components and in writing frontend codefor performance and modularity
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code, and to correctly employ design patterns
- Experience working in cross-browser environments
- Work experience in an Internet or Product company
- Understanding of code and UI frameworks
- Exposure to state containers like Redux
- Experience in JS Frameworks like js, Backbone.jsetc
- Knowledge of TypeScriptand ECMAScript 6
- Understanding of responsive design
- Understanding of mobile development SDKs like iOS, Android tc.
- Experience with LAMP stack, Python/MySQL programming will be a plus
- Work experience in an e-commerce or start-up company
As a Senior Engineer – UI you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference by being a part of development team to build cutting edge web applications that support the business operations. You will come across challenging business problems which will accelerate your learning curve.
Provide guidance, mentors, and transfers knowledge of a complex product and technical skills to the project team.
Work in the capacity of a technical subject matter expert on one or more UI technologies and Greatly influences the technology direction on the UI side.Design Documentation, Code reviews,Unit testing and Take responsibilities in building large UI modules.
Write efficient and quality code that can work @ Our scalable platfarm
Adopt our quality standards and develop and recommend process standards and best practices across the retail industry
Mentor peers and analysts across the division in technology best practices
Research, learn & adapt new technologies to solve problems & improve existing solutions
Participate in events to build innovative solutions
Bachelor’s with 7 – 15 years of relevant experience OR Masters with 6+ years of relevant experience
Proven ability to deliver large UI components across Desktop and Mobile experiences.
Expert at Angular 1.0 or 2.0 (preferably both).
Good Experience/Knowledge of React.Js
Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency and innovation
Passion for quick learning and adapting in a fast-paced global environment
Experience in OOJS with consuming RESTful web services
Knowledge of using SQL and All RDBMS (DB2, Informix, etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a technical, strong and high performing individual with excellent communication skills, proven analytical skill set and strong customer focus. You stay updated with latest research and technology ideas, and have a passion to utilize innovative ways to solve problems. You are a good story-teller and able to simply articulate the intricacies of your models as well as explain your results clearly to stakeholders. You have industry knowledge of the retail space, with keen interest in keeping up to date on the latest happenings in this space.
Engineering Lead – Ruby on Rails
Exp: 6- 8 yrs
Work location : Gurgaon
- Lead the design, development, testing and deployment of significant features, driving them from development to production
- Build RESTful APIs, components, frameworks and CI/CD pipelines that increase quality, predictability and efficiency of business outcomes.
- Build pipelines to ingest terabytes of data spanning billions of rows
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Collaborate closely with cross-discipline team including Frontend, Design, QA, Product to build scalable web applications and services
- Proactively monitor application performance and stability using tools such as New Relic, Airbrake etc.
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and database queries to support SaaS scalability and stability.
- Generates innovative new ideas, concepts, high fidelity software prototypes and minimum viable products (MVPs) which accelerate or create new business capabilities.
- Evaluates, analyzes and leads the adoption of emerging new technologies and practices to evolve as new standards that improve software delivery and maximize value.
- 6+ years of experience developing object-oriented software with a solid understanding of Ruby and Rails
- In-depth understanding of fundamentals of relational and nosql databases
- Experience in working with large code bases and complex problems
- Fluency using Git and GitHub in a team environment
- Fluency in engineering practices such as TDD, CI, continuous deployment and code reviews
- Ability to instrument a system to identify and solve performance issues and constraints
- Understanding of scaling, throughput and latency
- Enthusiasm for ensuring thorough automated test coverage for your own deliverables
The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends. We solve complex, completely new problems in the financial domain which requires someone who is not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results.
For more details please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Client’s ambition is to hire a senior, world-class engineering leader helping us to scale the team and bring it to the next level. What makes our team exciting: our international culture, our growing ambitions and our eagerness to drive innovation. We are looking for a very strong technology leader who can provide vision, leadership, processes and culture to ensure we effectively deliver on our ambitions. The Director Engineering, reporting into the VP Technology of our global platform, will be responsible to mature our engineering team in Delhi, work closely with other development hubs around the globe and plays a key role in our technology leadership team.
What you will be expected to do with us? Remember this is an indicative list and the actual job will entail a whole lot more…
- Own and drive engineering activities in our Delhi-based development hub
- Lead, develop and mature our engineering team
- Be a leader of leaders managing senior technologists
- Develop your team and provide guidance, motivation and coaching where needed
- Define processes that enable the development organisation to effectively meet commercial objectives
- Build a strong, lean and agile engineering culture that drives best practices and achieves business objectives
- Be a part of our global technology leadership team and partner with other technology leaders and engineering teams around the globe (Buenos Aires, Berlin, Lisbon…)
- Work closely with various product teams to deliver on our product vision
- Work closely with HR in the area of talent acquisition and employer branding
- Use engineering and data insights to influence the product strategy
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- BS/ MS/ B.E./ M.E./ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ PhD in Computer Science
- 14+ years of Total Experience; successfully leading a tech team of +50 engineers, in a fast moving, high-growth environment at least for the last 5 years.
- Deep engineering experience in building highly scalable and easy to maintain software systems in languages like PHP, Java, NodeJS, Go etc.
- Strong experience with large scale distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and cloud native environments
- Good understanding of AI/ML concepts
- Excellent understanding of agile development methodologies
- Strong product and customer empathy. Ability to build that mindset into the engineering organization.
- Ability to embed innovation into everyday product development.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Strong leadership and people management skills. Hires great people and develop great people.
- Highly credible – ability to build strong relationships in a global, multi-cultural environment.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Process and metrics driven. Dives deep on both technical and business issues.
- Excellent communicator. Curious, proactive, motivated. Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
For more details please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Lead Backend Architect, you will have the unique and highly valued responsibility of building our backend infrastructure from scratch. Your duties will begin with architecting the infotainment system backend, including defining the backend technology stack. The backend system you build should be robust, scalable, and secure to support our mobile applications, fleet management, and data needs. You will work on a cross-collaborative team comprising of experienced automotive engineers, designers and technologists. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
This team is responsible for overall system architecture and performance, maintenance of a NoSQL database schema and the API layer that wraps it, and various development and operations tasks (Dev/Ops). Develop the vision and roadmap of organization’s technology strategy. Lead the architecture and execution of it. Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer’s evolving behaviour in electronic and Web commerce.
Skills & Requirements:
– 10+ years of proven experience in building complex, large scale internet based systems.
– Must have experience in Back-end development in in various web based technology companies, with strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Strong understanding of Java.
– Significant development and delivery experience in leading large projects
– Hands-on coding experience with popular languages and web stacks.
- Planning for and executing architectural changes in a rapidly growing and evolving business
- Enhancing and maintaining a rapidly evolving API layer that wraps a NoSQL database
- Assessing system performance and driving the necessary architectural or code changes based on test results
- Collaborating with other software engineering teams on significant enhancements that require architectural changes
- Maintaining and simplifying the existing codebase for speed and memory footprint
- Profiling the speed of new and existing features
- Collaborating with a geographically distributed team
- Experience designing and maintaining scalable software systems and their architectures. Able to plan and execute performance tests, and profile and optimize code
- Demonstrated knowledge of building high-performance custom software systems and architectures
- Good database skills, both SQL and NoSQL databases; MongoDB, Redis experience a plus. Familiarity with design patterns
- Worked with a variety of stacks
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- BS in computer science or equivalent degree
- Familiarity with versioning systems such as Git
- Familiarity or a willingness to learn in a partially self-directed manner
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Passionate about technology, and scalable architecture
For more details please reach me at email@example.com