- Design and conduct training programs for new hires.
- Analyze training needs and develop training material.
- Develop and execute a continuous training and development plan
- Design, develop, and conduct role-based online and instructor-led training programs.
- Design training material and other documents such as handouts, manuals, and training exercises.
- Engage trainees in formal and informal training activities to support and coach
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes.
- Liaise with partners (e.g. external course providers, clients, employees and examiningbodies) to fulfill the skills needs of the organization.
- Prepare Standards and Best Practices for training and adhere to them.
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource/s allocation.
- Learn new technologies, tools and technical trends as per requirement.
- Core and Advanced Java, JSP, Servlets, Web services.
- SOAP UI, XML, XPATH, AJAX, UML and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Struts 2.x, Spring, MyBatis is desirable.
- Writing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL programs.
- In teaching programing languages and database concepts.
- In teaching Object Oriented Programming and RDBMS Concepts is highly desirable.
- In working on Oracle SQL Developer, Tomcat/APP. Servers, and Eclipse, Version
Manager such as SVN.
Preferable Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience on Learning and Content Management Systems such as:
- Edubrite LMS
- Atlassian Confluence
- Articulate Storyline
For more details please reach me at email@example.com
Please do share the post