Tech Ops Manager :
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience as a strong Technical Lead including 3-4 years of Managerial experience handling a team of 8-10 SRE/Operations Engineers
- Proven ability to get things done and maintain a strong vision for the future
- Expertise in problem solving and analyzing distributed systems
- A passion for fostering a fun, supportive, and diverse workplace
- Experience working with or leading global teams
- Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to act as a cultural leader
- Build and maintain capacity planning models, operational metrics, budget and expense management
- 24/7 follow-the-sun support models
Required experience includes:
- Expertise in designing highly secure cloud services and cloud infrastructure specifically AWS and implementing cloud best practices for operability, security, high availability and cost
- Knowledge and working experience of the CI/CD development pipeline and experience of the CI/CD maturity model
- Working experience of modern engineering operations duties, including providing the necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance development and QA teams.
- Proven experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering practices and culture.
- Working knowledge of several configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.) and several open source monitoring tools and frameworks
- Experience in driving process improvements, with a strong focus on leveraging technology for the establishment of fluid interactions and interfaces between teams
- Strong background in Linux and knowledge of the Windows server environment
- Perform quality reviews, manage day-to-day operations, and triage operational issues
- Network engineering that includes both LAN/WAN design including inter-networking with cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka, ZooKeeper, CouchBase, MongoDB technologies is good to have
Position:- SE/SSE – Search
Work Experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Ownership and Contribution to Modules of the search platform.
- Handling Architecture for Web based search applications for High traffic web applications.
- Research, Identifying and proposing solutions.
- Design, Architect and implement complex projects dealing with considerable data size and high complexity.
- Responsible for coding, documenting and maintaining web applications in a fast paced project environment
Must Have :
- Hands on and Expertise on Core Java/LAMP stack
- Exposure to elasticsearch, Solr and worked on search modules and teams
- Development Experience in one or more of the following Lucene, Django, Mahout, Hadoop, Python
- Ability to intuitively visualize/communicate Complex data structures and algorithms
- Multithreaded Client/Server Applications with high concurrency and traffic
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills
Good to Have:
Working Knowledge of various scripting languages like perl, shell would be an added advantage.
Technological evangelization, out of the box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.
Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too
Knowledge about analytics/ML using Mahout/ NLP/ NLTK/ R would be an added advantage
Experience with lex, yacc /javacc/Selenium
Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations
For more details please reach me at email@example.com
Ideal candidates will be rockstar developers and self starters who excel in a fast pace environments. They should really understand what it means to be agile and business focused and are excited about building consumer Internet products used by tens of millions of users. They should have led a team of Software Engineers to build a significant product and taken it from conception to launch.
Partner with Product Managers to define, architect to build internal and external Web Services and software systems
Own the production environment for your team
Mentor Software Engineers so they learn to design, code and launch software that meets the quality bar
Educate group on latest tools and open source frameworks that we should consider adopting
Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
Expert level coding skills in any language – Java, PHP or Python
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
8+ years in Industry as a software developer building products
Expert level computer science fundamentals, specifically knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory
Expert level understanding of multiple frameworks – MVC, MVVM, Middleware, Event
Proficient with working on Linux and Open Source software
Have built systems that scale horizontally on commodity hardware
Expert knowledge of Databases mysql, redis, mongodb or any other NoSQL db
Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You make things happen.
Great to have:
You have worked 2+ years at a startup building end-end systems
You understand and are excited about Dev Ops
You blog and/or speak at Tech events
Manage the quality analysis and testing effort of Our Enterprise Solution with a focus on end user requirements, best-practices, process-compliance and technology. Lead the development of customized automation testing framework of Our Enterprise Software system.
• Develop test plan/strategy to support testing for the Enterprise, Designer products and
business applications in compliance with best practices and standards.
• Analyze product architecture, define, develop and drive functional test automation strategy using appropriate automation tools for the Enterprise and Designer products.
• Conduct Proof of Concept (PoCs) for automation testing feasibility on a project as required.
• Develop framework for creation of test automation suite for smoke and regression testing which is integrated with the release process.
• Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical specifications.
• Identify test data requirements.
• Develop, maintain and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project stakeholders on regular basis.
• Communicate with Client/Customer for Issue resolution, provide Status updates and to build Client confidence.
• Write functional specifications and end user documentation.
• Work on internal process improvement initiatives and departmental issues.
• Manage and mentor the QA Team.
Required Technical Skills
• Proven experience in analyzing product architecture and defining functional test automation
strategy using appropriate automation tools.
• Strong in Requirement Analysis, Process Implementations, Test Preparation, Test Monitoring and
Control, Root cause analysis and defect management.
• Good operational knowledge in SDLC and STLC/TDLC Process.
• Proven experience in both open source functional test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and commercially available tools like UFT / QTP along with Quality Centre.
• Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins so that automated smoke testing and regression testing is integrated with the release process.
• Proven experience in setting up Test Automation Labs and related infrastructure.
• High level of proficiency in understanding/authoring Java code, VB-Script and SQL statements.
• Experience in developing script to automate Web Services for SOAP.
• Conversant with methods to ensure code re-usability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
• Experience in setting up parallel execution on multiple computers to accomplish cross-browser testing.
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts.
• Solid understanding of Object Orientation.
Desired Business Skills
• Property and Casualty Insurance experience strongly preferred.
• Must be well-versed in software processes and methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional logical and analytical skills
• Product management skills
• Data Analysis skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering/Non CS engineering field. Masters degree will be a plus.
• Must be a certified Vendor based or Vendor neutral Functional Automation Tester.
• Other Vendor based or Vendor neutral Standard/QA/Testing certifications will be a plus.
• 10+ years of experience in functional testing, automation and development of automation frameworks including 2+ years of experience in a leadership role.
• Experience using Jira desirable.
• Enterprise Domain knowledge will be a plus.
For immediate response please comment below or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and conduct training programs for new hires.
- Analyze training needs and develop training material.
- Develop and execute a continuous training and development plan
- Design, develop, and conduct role-based online and instructor-led training programs.
- Design training material and other documents such as handouts, manuals, and training exercises.
- Engage trainees in formal and informal training activities to support and coach
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes.
- Liaise with partners (e.g. external course providers, clients, employees and examiningbodies) to fulfill the skills needs of the organization.
- Prepare Standards and Best Practices for training and adhere to them.
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource/s allocation.
- Learn new technologies, tools and technical trends as per requirement.
- Core and Advanced Java, JSP, Servlets, Web services.
- SOAP UI, XML, XPATH, AJAX, UML and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Struts 2.x, Spring, MyBatis is desirable.
- Writing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL programs.
- In teaching programing languages and database concepts.
- In teaching Object Oriented Programming and RDBMS Concepts is highly desirable.
- In working on Oracle SQL Developer, Tomcat/APP. Servers, and Eclipse, Version
Manager such as SVN.
Preferable Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience on Learning and Content Management Systems such as:
- Edubrite LMS
- Atlassian Confluence
- Articulate Storyline
For more details please reach me at email@example.com
Please do share the post
We are looking for a Head Data Scientist who will report to the Head of Technology and Digital and will be an important addition to the existing team.
MBA/ B.Tech with specialization in Statistics/Mathematics from a reputed institution.
Kagglers have an advantage
8+ years of right experience
Traits we are looking for in you:
Passion for data and analytics
Love for details and dirty hands
Hands on knowledge and experience of modelling techniques
Innate Data Analysis skills
Working knowledge of R/Python/Matlab/SPSS or any other tool of choice needed for efficient data analysis and modelling
Must enjoy his role as a Data Scientist
Exceptional focus on high standards
Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to lead a team
Please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We are looking for a Design Head, a design magician, who can create awesome customer experiences across digital channels- App and Website. The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating awesome Web and mobile-based products.
Own the design for all applications in the organization
Create a Design Strategy and Blueprint for all systems and ensure consistency in design across applications
Create designs, concepts, layouts based on design principles
Manage a team of UX/UI designers to get high quality work done on time
Work with Product Managers, Web Engineers to deliver product requirements on time
Formal Education & Certification