As an Account Development Manager, you:
- Are responsible for initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
- Are able to present & demonstrate our product’s value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
- Convert marketing generated leads to qualified opportunities.
- Follow qualification process for opportunities generated.
- Close deals upto a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
- Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opporuntity and Revenue targets.
- Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
- Ensure closure of opportunities upto a threshold.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
- Contact all new leads in CRM system within 24-48 hours. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size. Dispose all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purpose.
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
- Provide regular update on revenue closed, opportunities created and activity levels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product’s competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up – tech sales background preferred.
- Flexibility – ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Some degree of understanding of the SAAS industry.
- 1+ Years of relevant Inside Sales/Tele Sales /Outbound Sales/Account Development experience with at least one year in a closing role.
- Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to an Inside Sales Specialist role.
Exp: 1- 4 yrs
Work location : Delhi
For more details please share resumes at email@example.com